Professor Mario "Busy" Correa releases his Side-Guard DVD!
March 2, 2014
Classes tonight and New Schedule
March 6, 2018
Our new location will host our first class tonight! We will have our regular schedule this week and a new schedule starting this Monday March 12th 2018. Changes on the new schedule:
- With Professor Beth not being able to teach for a while we decided to start a teens trial class Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm. All students from 12-16 yo are welcome to this class and coach JJ will teach some off the curriculum cool techniques!
- With the teens class on Tuesday 6:30pm we decided to switch the adults takedown/self-defense class to Saturday right after the kids takedown class. Coach Eric will bring his BJJ/Wresting skills to the mat to get our Busy Bees and Adults to another level on the stand-up game.
- The Little Bees (5-7yo) from now on will be taught by Professor Busy and assisted by coach Larry on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 4:00-4:45pm! Professor is very excited to start teaching them how to fly!!!
- The Busy Bees program is getting an advance class. Professor Busy will start teaching more advanced techniques to the higher belts Busy Bees. Minimum requirements: 1. Solid Gray Belt with 5 stripes; 2. 10yo or older; 3. Good behavior; 4. Good grades;
- The Busy Bees classes (including the Advance program) will be from 4:45-5:45pm, so we can have separate classes from the Little Bees.
- Separate noon classes: with the new schedule Professor Busy will be teaching an Intermediate class only Mondays and Wednesdays 12:00-1:00pm and coach Larry will be running a sparring session 11:30am-12:30pm and teaching a Fundamentals class 12:15-1:15pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We decided to specify the open mats so people can have options to participate on hard sparring sessions or drill/flow. We believe some students need to work on drilling positions from the week before or flow instead of hard sparring to learn the technique better.
If you have any questions about the new schedule please contact Professor Busy or our manager Matt McG. Here are the schedules: Full (all classes included), Fundamentals 1 (students who are not allowed to full spar yet), Fundamentals 2 (white belts 2 stripes and up), Intermediate (white belts 3 stripes and up), Advance (blue belts and up), Little Bees (5-7 yo), Busy Bees (8-12 yo) and Advance Bees (10-12 yo).